::NAV BAR::

home explore eat decorate create

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hand Wash Only...

For some reason a number of my favorite tops are "hand wash only" (of course, right?!).  One of my biggest woes with hand washing is that I never seem to adequately squeeze the water out of the piece of clothing...it ends up dripping all over the floor and takes forever to dry.  From hand washing various delicate pieces over the years I picked up a neat trick to help with this.

Drip, drip, drip
We received a salad spinner as a wedding gift that I had only used a handful of times.  So I decided to get more use out of out of it!  

In went that wet shirt
spin, spin, spin!
Water that's not in my blouse anymore!

It's just a small trick, but I feel like a domestic diva when I whip out that salad spinner!  What tricks around the house do you have?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...