::NAV BAR::

home explore eat decorate create

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Versa Salon & Spa - Charlotte, NC

I have been searching long and hard for a good hair salon in Charlotte. There are TON of salons in Charlotte, which makes picking a place very hard! I've also had a bad haircut or two in my day, so I'm almost as nervous to try out a new hair stylist as I am to go to the dentist! I asked around for a while, and heard good things about Versa Salon & Spa, which is an Aveda concept salon. I was a little fuzzy on what that meant, and found out that a concept salon has close alignment to the mission and vision of the Aveda brand. An Aveda concept salon uses only Aveda products throughout the whole salon, from the makeup to the hair products to even the dye! Pretty neat, right? Versa is in uptown Charlotte, on Pine St near 6th (beside the teeny Harris Teeter that I frequent, even though I know I'm going to get in a buggy accident one day because the store is SO tight!). My hair stylist, Autumn, was fantastic, and gave me a ton of suggestions for things to see and do in Charlotte. I was so relieved when she turned me around and showed me her work- it was exactly what I wanted, and the styling was perfect with not too much product (a pet peeve of mine)! Here are a few photos of the salon:


I just wanted to play in all the makeup!



One more thing to add, they have someone on staff that does threading. If you've never had your eyebrows threaded and have sensitive skin you should try it. It stings a bit more than waxing, but it doesn't give my skin the bumps and redness that I get from waxing. Excited to try this next time!

Versa Salon & Spa, 220 N Pine St, Charlotte, NC (704) 335-2277



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...